This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
1 Cup – Fresh or frozen strawberries
1 – Cucumber
Step 1: Prep & Chop
- Remove the stems from the strawberries. If you started with frozen strawberries, thaw them and toss them in the blender.
- Peel and seed the cucumber. Cut it into bite size pieces and throw it in the blender.
* You can also roast all of the fruit to soften them a bit and for some extra flavor. Either way is delicious. Roast at 425°F for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
Step 2: Blend
- Blend until you reach your desired consistency. You can add water if it is too thick or use the chop setting if your baby is able to handle some chunkier foods.
Step 3: Eat & Store
- Poor some in a bowl and let your little one enjoy!
- Freeze the leftovers. (Good for 3 months)
*I use the Oxo tot freezer trays to freeze in 1 oz. portions. Then I put them in labeled freezer bags.
This recipe is perfect for a hot summer day and that is when Loghan likes it best! You can also try to add in a small amount of basil or another herb of your choice. Just remember, a little goes a long way! Hopefully your LO likes this recipe, or even if they didn’t, leave a comment with your rave review or share how you modified it to make it fit your needs.