This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
1 Cup – Peaches
3 – Plums
¾ Cup – Golden Raisins
Step 1: Prep & Chop
- Thaw the frozen peaches or peel and cut fresh peaches and toss them in the blender.
- Peel the plums, cut them into pieces, discard the seed and place them in the blender.
- Measure out them raisins and check them over for stems and toss them in with everything else.
* You can also roast all of the fruit (minus the raisins) to soften them a bit and for some extra flavor. Either way is delicious. Roast at 425°F for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
Step 2: Blend
- Blend until you reach your desired consistency. You can add water if it is too thick or use the chop setting if your baby is able to handle some chunkier foods.
Step 3: Eat & Store
- Poor some in a bowl and let your little one enjoy!
- Freeze the leftovers. (Good for 3 months)
*I use the Oxo tot freezer trays to freeze in 1 oz. portions. Then I put them in labeled freezer bags.
Loghan sure makes some funny faces when she eats this combo but she gobbles it up until it’s gone! This is also a great topping for the oatmeal I make rather than just a fruit puree. Hopefully your LO likes this recipe, or even if they didn’t, leave a comment with your rave review or share how you modified it to make it fit your needs.