This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
2-Ripe Avocados (large)
Step 1: Prep & Chop
- Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit, and scoop out the insides. Give it a rough chop and throw it in the blender.
- Peel the bananas, cut or tear the banana into smaller pieces and toss it in the blender.
- Check over the blueberries for stems and remove them. If you started with frozen blueberries, thaw them. Now, go ahead and throw them in the blender with everything else.
Step 2: Blend
- Blend until you reach your desired consistency. You can add water if it is too thick or use the chop setting if your baby is able to handle some chunkier foods.
Step 3: Eat & Store
- Poor some in a bowl and let your little one enjoy!
- Freeze the leftovers. (Good for 3 months)
*I use the Oxo tot freezer trays to freeze in 1 oz. portions. Then I put them in labeled freezer bags.
Loghan just loves this puree and I admit I might sneak a couple bites here and there! It is pretty dang delicious and super easy to make. Avocados are a great source of nutrition to sneak into your baby’s diet as well. Loghan will eat them by themselves, but if your LO is a little more picky, I think this recipe just might be right up your alley. You can always play with the portions to fit your LO’s taste buds. If you like it, or even if you don’t, leave a comment with your rave review or share how you modified it to make it fit your needs.